WP7 Project management (FEHRL)
• To effectively support the partners during the project, in administrative, technical and financial terms and oversee Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) management within the project and beyond.
• To ensure the timely completion of planned project outcomes, such as deliverables, milestones and other outcomes in line with guidelines from the European Commission, the Project Contract and the Consortium Agreement.
• To provide up-to-date reporting of the project main outcomes for EC services and external actors.
• To assure the quality of the project deliverables and other results.
• To monitor the conformity to Ethical requirements for the project evaluation activities with users.
• To oversee all training/education activities and guarantee their quality and coherence.
Work Package Leader: