FIRM19 (featuring SKILLFUL) - Report and Video
FIRM19 - On-Ramp to Innovation: Let's co-create together our Future Transport Infrastructure
From 26 to 28 March 2019, FEHRL, celebrating their 30th anniversary, played host to some 120 Transport Infrastructure Research Experts, from Europe and beyond, providing them with opportunities in identifying research priorities and to maintain the positive climate for cooperation between institutes it has promoted for the last 30 years.
SKILLFUL was represented with an interactive workshop dedicated to the project during Session 6, which included Ellen Durst from the European Commission introducing. Evangelos Bekiaris, Ioannis Ergas, Virginia Infante and Matina Loukea were also Speakers.
Other Speakers at FIRM19 included:
- Clara de la Torre, Director Transport, DG RTD, European Commission
- Robert Missen, Head of Unit, DG Move, European Commission
- Alan Haigh, Head of Department, INEA
- Claude Van Rooten, President, PIARC
- Alain Zarli, Secretary-General, ECTP
- Stephan Neugebauer, President, ERTRAC
The FIRM19 Report and Video can be found here